WebFileMan Configuration & Using
How to create a new theme
To create a new theme adjusted to the view of your current website please do the following steps (lets assume that you name your theme as "mytheme"):
- on your webserver go to this folder - "templates"
- copy the "default" folder with its content (index.php and _conf.php files) to "mytheme" folder
- edit "_conf.php" to set up main colors and "index.php" to add up the header and the footer. Some HTML required.
- log in as the administrator, go to Themes.
- You should see the theme named "mytheme", click on it and it will be activated. It will say the theme is activated, but the view is not changed yet, then from the next click on any link it will use the new theme.